General Terms of Business
Our General Terms of Business are based upon those promulgated by the Occupational Group for Hotels and Related Establishments within the Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA) e.V.
- A contractual relationship is considered to have been established as soon as a room is ordered and deemed acceptable by the guest or, in cases where due to time constraints, the guest has not deemed the room acceptable, when the room has been made ready for him / her.
- The closing of the contract between guest and pension obligates both to fully honoring its conditions regardless of how long the contract had originally been intended to remain in force.
- Pension management is obligated to provide the guest compensation when expenses are incurred by the guest in obtaining a comparable room should a room not be available when he / she arrives.
- Should a guest not make use of contracted services, he / she is obligated to pay the agreed upon or standard rate for those services minus any savings the pension management realizes there from.
- The savings amount to 15% of the nightly room rate in the case of a night's stay booked with breakfast.
- Pension management is expected to exercise "all good faith" in seeking to fill rooms the originally scheduled guest has decided not to use. This would reduce the pension's losses (and the original guest's liability). Insofar as this cannot be done, the guest is obligated to pay the sum stipulated in paragraph 4, above.
- Arrival - Hotel Check-In
Hotel check-in hours are from 3pm until 6pm. Should the guest not have arrived during this time, management reserves the right to make use of the room has it sees fit except in those cases where another check-in time has been agreed upon with the guest.
- Check-out Time, End of Occupancy
The end of room occupancy (check-out time) is until 11am. The guest is requested to inform management before 9pm on the day preceding check-out as to his / her intended check-out time.
- Payment is to be made in euros and in cash.
- Legal jurisdiction for any conflicts / disputes is Duesseldorf.
- We hereby acknowledge, as stipulated by the Federal Data Protection Law, that guest data are stored and made use of through the use of electronic means. These data relate to telephone calls made from guest rooms and that they are stored in a database for billing and audit purposes. The data include numbers called, the duration of such calls, and the number of telephone billing units used. There are no uses of these data except as relates to pension billing purposes.